Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

She Never Listens!

Last night I started my Christmas socks for this year.  I already had the sparkly one on the right started, but I have to see what some of the other yarns look like, knitted. 

So far, I like the blue and green stuff.  My kind of colors.

This morning, we went to see the new "Fate of the Furious" movie.  Both of us really enjoyed it.  If you have seen any of the Fast and Furious movies, you will like this one.  Lots of mayhem.

Someone made a statement in the comments yesterday that I should get a photo of Tessie if she decided to wear all of the gold paper at once.

This is what she looked like when we got back from the theater... I told her to stay away from the gold whilst we were gone... She didn't... That's basically how it goes with Tessie.  You tell her not to do something. She does it!

Zar was trying to unwrap her when we got home.

He wasn't having a lot of success.  I will probably have to take a pair of scissors to the mess to get her out...
I asked her why she insisted on using the outer borders of the sheets... Her explanation? "Bigger pieces and more gold!"

I did manage to rescue most of the pieces that would make good jewelry and furniture trim. 

To quote her..."Who wants that little piddly stuff?"

I put Zar in charge of unwrapping the golden mummy and left the room, after taking as many embarrassing shots of her as I could.

Now I am going back and drink ice tea and laugh while Zar unwraps the present... Yes I know that the settee and footstool still need padding.  Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Is it wrong that I laughed when I saw Tessie trapped in the gold. Maybe one day she will learn...maybe!
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

It's OK Giac. She really sputtered when I laughed all the time that I was setting her free with the scissors.