Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, November 23, 2017

A One Day Vacation....

OK.  I missed yesterday!  I am going to consider it a one day vacation...

I woke up at 4:30 AM.  Sat bolt upright and grabbed the I Pad.  I checked yesterday and sure enough, there was no post!

I got up and started searching.  I found Zar asleep in the Colonial bedroom.



 Then I started hunting... I found Tessie awake, but a bit bleary eyed.  She said that it wasn't her fault that I didn't do the blog.  Then she turned over and went back to sleep...
Albert was a bit harder to find. Until I remembered that he covets the time machine...

He was totally out of it on Daisy's bed.

I don't think that the dogs knew what to think of the situation...

Anyway.  I missed doing the blog and I am sorry, but this is only the second time in almost ten years.  It will be ten years in February.

I apologize! I will have the regular post up later today. 

We are going over to April and Seth's for Thanksgiving about noon.  I will do another one when we get back.

See you then!

4 comments:

2minimom said...

Of course we forgive you.
You and Tessy are our favorites, no matter what.
Zar, too, of course.

meemaw said...

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving, Casey.
Second, I am surprised you did not enlist Albert and his use of the Time Machine to fix your lapse.
Third, I hope you enjoyed your vacation.
Now that my own family gathering has ended, don't you know I came trittering over here to see what you are up to. I am very grateful for your blog, and I exploit it as much as I can, as I learn about the whole business of miniatures. My grandsons are loving the process as I build my own house, and I even heard the 5 year old telling somebody that "Meemaw is cutting it that way because she saw it on a blog! Look! It's Casey's Mini's, and Meemaw printed it so she would know how to do it!"
So Thank you, Casey, and I pray you will continue to inspire people like me for a long time. I know this is long, but lady, I am grateful for you, this year. (And that 5 year old, of course). From Western Massachusetts, be safe.

Caseymini said...

Martha, thank you for all of the kind words! It's comments like yours that keep me going!

Cara said...

Oh dear Casey! Twice in ten years is remarkable! And the first one didn't even count. Computer problems never count, don't ya know ;) You do a remarkable service for us all. It's so much fun to see what you and the gang are up to! You're an inspiration to a lot of people. Showing us all that we can customizing things and how to have some confidence to try out new things showing us it doesn't require taking out a bank loan to afford some of the pretties. I know you did for me! I hope you and your family had a marvelous Thanksgiving!